barrandgirl

Tuesday, March 21

Checking in

Hi friends. I've just come back from a weekend in Perth where I took wedding pic's for my friends. My days are going to be filled with finalising staff, ordering stock, preparing our marketing campaign and writing operational manuals. Woo hoo. We have an opening date of 6th April so there's time to do what we need to do.

Got Barr Hotel happening over the next few weeks. Karen, Moid and Rory Winton coming tonight til the weekend and then Ruth Walker and friend coming the day the others leave. The house is clean and I feel in control of my life.

The good thing about living in Sydney is that you can go supermarket shopping any time. Our local Woolies is open all the hours I'm awake. That's a nice thing. That's were I'm going right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer