barrandgirl

Wednesday, February 22

I'm B*sy

I once heard it said that "Busy people are never too busy to tell you how busy they are". At that time I vowed to never use the word again. So, I feel a little stressed at the short amounts of time I have these days. It's just the intensity of learning ALL new information every minute of the day for a month - and then being assessed on it. What do I care about the Food Safety Legislation of 1993?

What makes everything seem worse is that we’ve had two interstate guests in the last week and one of them I didn’t even lay eyes on because of my unsocialable hours. Hi Rob Cain! Hi Geoff Westlake!

I’m in the phase of transition where I’m wondering if all this pain is worth it. I had a very comfortable 9-5 job in the same building as my adorable husband. And I’ve given it up for the opportunity to run a community centre based around coffee at unheard of hours. (Opening at 6am means a 4:45am alarm for this poor bugga.)

So, stick with me. I’ll treat you all with a Gloria Jean’s uniform picture sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer