barrandgirl

Sunday, February 12

A new day

No chance of being labeled a power blogger with sporadicity like the last 2 weeks. Tomorrow I start Gloria Jean's University and come home and begin asking "What Would Gloria Do?". Not really looking forward to 4 weeks of training and indoctrination but maybe it will be just fine. It's half in GJHQ and half in a cafe somewhere. They scare you by saying you could get placement in a cafe that's a hour away and you may start at 5am or finish as late as 12 midnight. We'll see. Looking forward to going to school with Amanda - my new boss's wife and a good sort.

We've been up the coast for the weekend. I've been officially unemployed for two days now but that will all change at 8am tomorrow. Between a new job, a Forge internship/intensive, a trip to Perth to be a wedding photographer, 2 weekend camps, organising the production of a DVD, 2 sets of interstate visitors and opening a cafe - this month is pretty full. I think this blog will be a little neglected unless I'm really proud of my new uniform and want to show some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer