barrandgirl

Tuesday, February 21

I know, I know

My life has turned a corner and there is no time for anything anymore. I'm writing this from Coffee University at Gloria Jean's HQ. We have 12 hour days in the classroom/kitchen with homework and assessment. This is 6 days a week and last week I did my prac in a GJ cafe working til 10.30pm. Poor bugga me?!!

It's quite stressful and I'm literally dreaming of coffee all night. We've had Geoff Westlake stay with us over the last w/e and Rob Cain last week. I'm feeling under the pump because I'm still wrapping up some projects for NCLS in the cracks...of which there are few.

It will be good once this month has passed. I'm learning all the intricacies of coffee and barista-ring and so this is good. I'm learning to think like Gloria and I know what's in a Very Vanilla Chiller.

The cafe will open in a month so after work we will be interviewing potential staff. Whoa! Gotta go and make a cappuccino for an assessment.

Cuppa anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer