barrandgirl

Wednesday, June 11

5am

I can make this sleepless night thing work in my favour. It's 5:13am and I've been sitting up with the little boy since midnight with only short sleeps. Michael and I have had a little conference as to why Angus isn't settling and sleeping for as long as we would like and we've got a few theories that still need testing. Michael carried out several scientific experiments on him during the first shift (9pm - 12am) to see if he could work out a way to settle him which would last more than half an hour.

I always thought when I have a baby I'll be careful not to dominate every conversation and blog entry with baby talk. I've tried not to overload the viewing audience with Angus photos but it seems you are all crying out for more. There are some below and more here for those who can't help themselves.

Time to tag team with Michael who will finish off the night of pat-pat-pat and shh-shh-shh to the little poppet in the cot who likes cuddling more than sleeping. Gotta love him though.



First smiles at Michael after playing funny games involving fast moving legs and arms.


How they both like it.


First Sunday Session at The Brisbane (our local).



He's got his eyes open and quite alert lots of the time now.


Cuteness squared.


Superman stretching.


Happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer