barrandgirl

Tuesday, January 29

Time's Up












Everything we do these days are prefixed by the thought "This is probably the last time we'll..." Having a baby and being chained to a night feeding chair and the food processor for the next few years is what I've resigned myself to. So, we loved every moment of our glam dinner date with Greig and Amanda on Sunday night. It was very Sydney. We had dinner at The Victoria Room where everything is very eclectic British Raj style - confirming to all my readers how 'very Sydney' it must've been!! All food was delicious and served in small tapas portions for sharing. We sat in that booth just over there.
Only a few weeks to go in this crazy town. We rented our house out today so that's another tick in the 'to do' box. Tomorrow is a tad of shopping and then a visit to the Diana (as in the Princess) exhibition at the Powerhouse. Some of you out there will think less of me for admitting I wanna check it out but I'm comfortable with my interests. It might help you to know I'm also really keen to visit the Sydney Holocaust Museum in our last week here as I think I need to be confronted with this part of history which I don't know heaps about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer