barrandgirl

Tuesday, May 22

Birthday Festival

Here are a few shots of my day.  Michael conveniently has his birthday the day after mine but we failed to take any shots of that eventless occasion!  This year, more than ever before, have felt the immense weight of privilege on my life.  I am blessed to the point of embarrasment....with more blessing kicking from the inside EVERY moment of the day and night.  I'm so grateful.  So grateful.


My pink present from Jem being put to use ASAP - complete with bed hair!

Gorgeous!

Two mummas!

Sad and happy times - our family missing Cam and Ash...who is overseas at the moment. 

However a nice profile shot of "that Brucey lump" (as Angus calls it).  In the early days of being pregnant, AB decided we should call the baby Brucey The Shark so he can say "Allo, tasty morsels" (he's watched Finding Nemo a few times!). 

The hot pink jacket was a near-purchase in Melbourne recently but put back on the rack because the queue was too long at the registers.  One sneaky sister went back and bought it under the instruction of one sneaky husband. 

This was my favourite birthday moment....both kids singing with gusto and very excitedly presenting me with a cake they'd decorated with "pine snakes" (aka pythons).

Add caption

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer