barrandgirl

Thursday, February 2

Baby, Baby!

The month of December is just a blurry and nauseas memory now as I began incubating our third!  I need to confess I'm a complete fraud after publishing the Event: Advent blog we hardly managed any of it.  Most activities got replaced with a rest on the couch with some ice and more ABC2 for the kids.  Next year we'll do the Advent thing! 

So, we are due July 22nd but will most likely get induced earlier than that.  When we first found out that Angus was a boy, we threw lots of names around and ended up naming both Angus and Jemilla before either was even born!  In a weak moment of feeling like I'd dominated the name conversation and decision-making I offered to Michael, "You have 100% naming rights for the third" as we never really expected to get this far down the track of family making.  

So, a deal's a deal and I have not flicked through one name book or agonised over any combination of names.  It's all up to him.  (Yet he knows it's not worth his while to choose something I'm not fond of!)

So, I'm already 16 weeks which is great as it's close to half way.  Good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer