barrandgirl

Saturday, September 6

Who's Your Daddy?




Sometimes you observe people in their working environment and can be impressed by their aptitude or commitment to their vocation. As employees they are priceless, as wait staff they compel you to tip heavily and as sales assistants they call you to buy, buy, buy simply because they’ve conveyed their love for the item. In their work they have found their bliss.

Even before Angus joined us on the outside, I had a suspicion Michael was designed for fatherhood. The last four months have been delightful in seeing my two boys get to know each other. When Michael walks through the door after work he starts exuding patience, commitment, joy, perseverance, effort, energy, delight and everything else required to be an outstanding father. He is tender hearted and ever-thoughtful. In the early hours of the morning Michael scrambles to the nursery if Angus needs his comfort – I scramble but groan all the way. Many discussions have been had concerning how we want Angus to learn everything from compassion to guitar chords (thanks Uncle Cam).

So, I’m sharing a house at the moment with two boys who give me great joy. I’ve found my bliss watching Michael enjoy his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer