barrandgirl

Tuesday, September 23

At The End Of The Day

It's just me and the little boy home tonight as the big boy is out at a work dinner. How do the sole parents do it? I was thinking about them all last night at 3am when I thought I was hard done by in the sleep department. MB does all he possibly can to make my nights and mornings bearable which means I can often wake up late some mornings after the big nights. I then feel ready for another day and sometimes without any groaning at all.

So tonight I've done it all on my own and it's just 9.33pm!! It's an effort and I don't need to detail my evening for all you out there to understand it's so much harder when the ratio of parent to child is 1:1. Suffice to say showering with the little one seemed a lot easier than holding a 9.5kg kick boxer over a bathtub while kneeling on tiles.

Had a nice cuddle with little Stella today finding it hard to remember Angus ever being that small. She's petite and gorgeous and will give Angus many giggles in the days to come. I took a bunch of photos of mum and bub on the weekend and here they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer