barrandgirl

Friday, January 27

Aussie Aussie Aussie

I'm sure you're as frustrated as I am that the software we us to upload photos on the blog is busted. I can't show you the little cup cakes I made yesterday that had deep blue icing and remarkably resembled the Australian Flag. My obsessive compulsiveness came to the fore.

We had a bit of a bite with our friends the Colmans after the BBQ for 20 got cancelled due to a bout of gastro in the host household. No worries.

M quite rightly says that the benefit of the Thursday holiday will not be fully realised until Saturday. Bring it on tomorrow. I slept for 12 hours the other night in very adolescent kinda way. Fell asleep watching the tennis in bed, woke up at 11pm to change out of my work clothes and opened my eyes again at 9.30am.

Oh the bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer