barrandgirl

Wednesday, January 18

The Year of the Skirt

I've been on a blogiday - that's a holiday from blogging. That's because we were in Perth and Albany for Christmas/New Year. Now that we're both back at work the time after work has been for washing, ironing and sleeping. (I'm wanting to develop my sleeping side more).

I'm at NCLS for another 3.5 weeks and then I'm off to GJU to become a barrister. That's what Michael says. It's actually Gloria Jeans' University to become a barista. My emotions are all over the place about this. NCLS is very pressured with much to do and I feel like I'm letting the team down by leaving. On the other hand, I'm going with their absolute blessing and I think the cafe will be a good thing for me.

While in WA I bought a whole suitcase of clothes and fabric. Yes it's true. Mostly op-shopping and bargains. This is going to be the year of Rachel as fashion designer. That'll be my spare time career.

It's also going to be Year of the Extension. We have plans in place to make our home more guest-friendly and the goal is to have Christmas drinks at #23 this year. It could end up being a 'slab party' if we get caught up in council.

That's a quick update. We're back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer