barrandgirl

Monday, August 1

Would you like water with that?

We had a loverlie weekend up the coast. It would be better to blog with photos which I will do tonight. Hit a few garage sales. Buy of the day was a tv for $5. All in the name of Ashes-in-bed viewing. Had a sleep-in 'til 9.30am and ate BBQd food while gazing at the ocean. Shared fish'n'chips with some seagulls on the beach. That was pretty much the weekend.

Now it's the week and things will be a-changin'. It's detox week. No coffee, tea, fat, carbs, proteins, GI....nah, just kidding. Need to cleanse though so on the menu this week is roasted vegetables and a glass of water on the side. My weight gain is not off the scale but I do enjoy doing my top button up.

Looking forward to Australian Story tonight with Brian & Bobbie. I will watch with my mind open and encouraging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer