barrandgirl

Tuesday, June 21

Happy Birthday Marcus

Oh my, it's been a long time between blogs. Life has just been a whirlwind of activities and work. We went to State of Origin and we went up the coast for a weekend away and I have been sewing up a storm and there just hasn't been time in the day for blogs. I used to spend the 1/5 hours before work investing in ebay and blogger but now work is busy and I've had to forego my addictions for toil.

The happiest news of the morning is that my stomach is flattening out. Yes, I joined the plethora or newly-weds before me and stacked on kg's after the wedding. For the first time in my life I ate and it showed. The gym week set me in motion for running every day after work ie. 7pm. I call it 'angry running' because I DESPISE it but the goal is in place to be able to wear my old wardrobe of clothes again. One night at the gym I ran 4.2kms in anger. Run, Rachel, Run.

We're looking forward to going to Melbourne the first weekend in July for the Forge Summit. Get to see all me mates from WA and Michael will wag the Saturday afternoon session to watch the Swans play at the G. All very exciting. Speaking of which, it's Marcus' birthday today. Hip hip hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer