barrandgirl

Saturday, April 25

Twit Twit Twit

Anyone else on Twitter? I signed up to see what all the fuss is about and now I have a collection of friends that are keeping me updated with what they are doing. Problem is it's kinda a one way street with my e-friends. Hugh Jackman, Jamie Oliver, Hamish Blake, Oprah, the Sydney Swans and Kevin Rudd are the only people I can find who I know. Oh, and Corey in Sydney. This morning Kev has shared with me that the dawn service in Canberra was very moving.

I don't do Facebook (under my real name) so I thought I might give the Twitter a go.

Anyway, being ANZAC day today we are heading off to Yum Cha in Chinatown. If you were on Twitter you would've known this information 3 minutes ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer