barrandgirl

Tuesday, October 9

Surprise!

Hard to tell from this photo who he/she takes after, but nevertheless, here is the sign that our lives will change forever. We are 11 weeks pregnant and eating alot of macaroni cheese. Don't ask why, it's just the only thing I feel like eating at any time of the day. Michael has named it "cashew" and I'm milking the all-day sickness to avoid cooking, cleaning, entertaining, washing up and getting-up out of bed. It hasn't been bad but just a tingley tongue all the time that usually indicates you are getting ready to vomit. I haven't needed to use the toilet the wrong way around and I'm hoping my days of nausea are nearly over.

We are expecting the Cashew to introduce itself to us around the 1st May next year. Good eh?

We are heading down to Tasmania on Saturday for 2 weeks of holiday bliss. I'm looking forward to takeaway macaroni cheese every night and being propped up in a motel bed every night with a remote control. And....apparently Tassie is beautiful. Getting pregnant was the only way I could think of saying 'no' to Michael's idea of a 5 day white water rafting adventure in icey water and never-dry wetsuits in October. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer