barrandgirl

Wednesday, August 30

Cramming

Looks like I'll just squeeze another blog entry in this month. Phew!

Oh it was never meant to be so spasmodic but that's what life is this year. We're off to Perth on Friday for Dad's 60th. A bit of a stint in Margaret River over the weekend and then a number of bridesmaid duties for me the following week. Carms gets married Nov 5th and there is much to consider - satin, pearls, lace, bling, etc.

Got no photos to share around. We've been preparing for our house extension in November. Most of our spare time has been checking out polished concrete or kitchen design or window fixtures.

Michael is on the CSIRO diet and I'm eating what he eats when we're together. Good on him because he's dropped some kgs but it's pretty boring. Fortunately we went out last night to a party at a restaurant and I had PASTA. Whoo hoo. Thank God for Italians.

We'll, I've got a morning off until 11am today so I must do some washing and eat some toast with fig jam. That's my fave at the moment.

I promise photos of us in Margaret River next entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer