barrandgirl

Friday, April 29

If you want to come over for dinner next week...you can't. We're wiping the slate clean and trying to knock off a few things from our 'to do' list. Actually, it's a real list on an A4 piece of paper with boxes next to each item to tick once completed. I love that. It's titled "Guggenheim List" after Peggy Guggenheim. She was a wacky and kooky ol' girl who collected art and spent her husband's money left-right-&-centre. Michael calls me Peggy sometimes...I'm not sure why.

When there are tasks to be completed I get a little bit too focussed on that tick-in-the-box and people just get in the way of what I'm doing. My attention at the moment is on a video I'm editing following a camp we went on earlier in the year. I thought editing was going to be my new hobby but after completing the project once and then realising it was all erased by a bad "save as" judgement, I started it all again last night. I am so driven to get it completed in a short amount of time it seemed like a waste of time to complete the software tutorials that taught you the 'shortcuts'.

In between it all I listened to My Restuarant Rules and Amazing Race. Not happy about the winners. Thursday night TV is always such a comfort to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer