barrandgirl

Wednesday, April 27

Pressure

I just wanted to write a post today so that it appears I'm a regular blogger. Sydney life is not agreeing with my play times. We hardly see our house in daylight as we're in the car by 6:45am (that's if Mel & Kochie don't lure me on the couch longer) and home by 6:45pm. And we don't even work long hours!! It's just traffic. Last night we went to our regular connect group and we're having friends over tonight. They'll turn up at home about the time we'll turn up so it means that dinner gets prepared after dinner the night before. What a cwazy world! I'm not my own best friend either because in my head it was absolutely essential we had chocolate & hazelnut meringue torte for dessert. Yumbo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer