barrandgirl

Wednesday, January 27

The Final Countdown

We are now in a serious countdown until we welcome Number Two into our world. Michael has just informed me that I'm moving out of the "Special Care Zone" (involving daily foot massages, extra-curricular husband help, more take away meals, increased budget for air con, etc) to "Childbearing Preparation Zone". I'm yet to discover what is involved but I've got a maximum of 7 days to find out. I think he's thinking of extra sleep, carbo loaded food and a few special outings over the weekend. I've decided a haircut, a Gold Class movie and maybe a few extra showers (can't get in and out of a bath these days!) are in order.

We will post photos and news as it happens but until then it's over and out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer