barrandgirl

Tuesday, February 24

Airbrushing

Last Thursday night I headed back to my old stomping ground of Perth Modern School for my TAFE Photoshop class. I'm doing a short course so I can airbrush all the photos of Angus and compile a portfolio for the child modelling industry. JOKING (...but I know he could do it..hee, hee!).

I've got a creative project for 2009 to design and print a 2010 diary. The theme is memorablilia from the 50's and 60's. If you have any classic nostalgia hanging around that I could borrow for a photo shoot or scan...let me know. I'm thinking old ads from magazines, recipe books, fab dress fabrics, anything! So, the Photoshop course is to get me into the world of image manipulation and getting files print-friendly. As our friend Bruce says..."You gotta have a project".

AB got clearance from his paedatric urologist at the end of last week. After a traumatic forty-minute-straight-jacketed-radioactive-scan it showed the kidney had not got any worse since the operation so that's a 'great' result. He'll have ultrasounds for a few years to come but that should be the end of it. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer