barrandgirl

Monday, October 9

What do you do when...

...you really have to write an assignment and you don't want to? Write a post about nothing in particular on your blog. Well, I can justify it by reasoning that I haven't given blogging as much time as I have wanted to recently.

I'm edging closer and closer to making decisions to simplify this life of mine. I never wanted to work 45 hours a week. There's so much more to do. Having said that, the cafe was really good today. I had a few laughs with my Barista Buddy Matt and the Amazing Amanda. Made a list of all the people I've come to know by name who frequent the place and wrote 100 names without even trying. It's good. I meet people all the time when I go out and about in this little town they call Sydney.

I really should do my assignment. I'm getting ready to ask for an extension - until March 2007. Why not? I've got too much happening between now and then to realistically commit to anything earlier.

Mmmm, obligation and guilt has overcome and I must go. But it's 9:24pm and Denton is just about to start.

How does April sound?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer