barrandgirl

Friday, May 12

I know, I know

Large amounts of negligence to this blog recently. Don't chatise me for it. I'm just a poor girl trying to run a cafe. All is well...and getting better by the day. Usually the hours are long and if someone doesn't turn up for their shift the day is longer. My personal favourite was the 18 hour shift last Friday. And you wonder why I haven't blogged. We already have hard-core regulars who love spending time with us. Of particular note is Dave who I named a drink after - the Davoccino. He drinks coffee with whipped cream and marshmallows. He was in 3 times last Friday along with a buch of other addicts who did some major caffeine intake during the day.

We are just hanging on to the fact that in 2 weekends time there will be a weekend away - out of Sydney. I've never worked so hard in my life and M's work has had its own issues of late. We want to break free. I've organised a secret weekend activity so all will be revealed.

Blogging has lost some priority status over the last few months. Sorry about that. I will be back when the routine becomes more manageable.

Love youse all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer