barrandgirl

Tuesday, August 23

Technical difficulties

Our computer at home will not boot up. This means the AFL and Sydney Swans website has had half the number of hits over the last 5 days. This means I've had my sister bid for items on ebay I know were finishing last night. I won it, thanks for asking. This also means I can't upload any pictures from the weekend. We went to 'Ladies Day' at M's old AFL club. The day when the club president is the timekeeper, the sausage sizzle coordinator and the champagne server. Photos to come.

We are jetsetting over the next few weeks - going to Mudgee (country NSW) for the weekend and hopefully scouring a few homestead clearance sales while sipping local wines. Later off to Perth to have 5 sleep-ins in a row. Don't try and stop me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Web Stats Analyzer